Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector have emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian economy over the last five decades. MSMEs not only play a crucial role in providing large employment opportunities at comparatively lower capital cost than large industries but also help in the industrialization of rural & backward areas, thereby, reducing regional imbalances, assuring more equitable distribution of national income and wealth.
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM)
UAM is a one-page registration form which constitutes a self-declaration format under which the MSME will self-certify its existence, bank account details, promoter/owner’s Aadhaar details and other minimum information required. There shall be no fee for filing the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum. On submission of the form, Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement shall be generated and mailed to the email address provided in the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum which shall contain unique Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN).
Required Information to Registered Udhyog Adhar : –
1. Aadhaar Number – 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Owner– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI. E.g. if Raj Pal Singh has his name as Raj P. Singh, the same should accordingly be entered if the name does not match with the Aadhar Number, the applicant will not be able to fill the form further.
To Validate Aadhar:-
- Validate Aadhar– The applicant must click on Validate Aadhaar button for verification of Aadhaar after that only user can fill the form further.
- Reset– The applicant can click on reset button to clear the field of Aadhaar No and Name of the owner for different Aadhaar.
OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with UIDAI. If your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI, please follow instructions given on Pop up window.
3. Social Category– The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required.
4. Gender– The Applicant can select the gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise– The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 etc.
Combination of same Aadhaar Number and Enterprise Name can be added second times. Only additional details can be added or deleted at the time of editing
7. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organization for his/her enterprise. The Applicant must ensure that he/she is authorized by the legal entity (i.e. enterprise being registered for Udyog Aadhaar) to fill this online form. Only one Udyog Aadhaar number shall be issued for each enterprise.
8. PAN Number – The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co-Operative, Private Limited, Public Limited, and Limited Liability Partnership. It Will be optional in the remaining type of Organisation
9. Location of Plant– The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button.
10. Official Address– The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
11. Date of Commencement– The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
12. Previous Registration Details(if any)– If the Applicant’s enterprise, for which the Udyog Aadhaar is being applied, is already issued a valid EM-I/II by the concerned GM (DIC) as per the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration prevailing prior to the said Act, such number may be mentioned in the appropriate place.
13. Bank Details– The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank’s branch where his/her mentioned account exists. The IFS code is nowadays printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively, if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account is there, the IFSC code can be found from the website of the respective Bank.
14. Major Activity– The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar. If your enterprise involves in both type of activities and if major work involves in Manufacturing and a small portion of activity involves in Service sector then select your major activity type as “Manufacturing” and if major work involves in Services and small portion of activity involves in Manufacturing then select your major activity type as “Services”
15. National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)– The Applicant may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities. Which means a user can select multiple NIC code of Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking the “Add More” button. If you want to add Manufacturing then select “Manufacturing” radio button and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button otherwise if you want to add Service then select “Services” radio button and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button. The NIC codes are prepared by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India.
The Applicant may use National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes searching facility to avoid 3 steps selection process.
Example: User has to write a matching keyword (2 or more characters) in a Search text box in Column No 11. Then all related NIC CODEs will be listed (including Nic 2 Digit, Nic 4 Digit & Nic 5 Digit) with code and description. If User selects NIC 5 Digit code, then automatically all the related fields(like NIC 2 Digit, 4 Digit, 5 Digit & Enterprise Type) at column 11 will be automatically filled. Same way, If a user selects NIC 4 digit, then a related field of 2 digit NIC Code will be filled, but a user has to select NIC 5 digit from the drop down(In this case 2 steps are required).
16. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
17. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– While computing the total investment, the original investment ( purchase value of items) is to be taken into account excluding the cost of pollution control, research and development, industrial safety devices, and such other items as may be specified, by notification of RBI. If an enterprise started with a set of plant and machinery purchased in 2008 worth Rs. 70.00 lakh has procured additional plant and machinery in the year 2013 worth Rs. 65.00 lakh, then the total investment in Plant & Machinery may be treated as Rs. 135.00 lakh.
18. DIC– The Applicant, based on the location of the Enterprise, has to fill in the location of DIC. This Column will be active and show the option only when there are more than one DIC in the district. In fact, if there is only one DIC in the district system will automatically register you in the same DIC.
19. Submit– The Applicant must click on Submit button to generate OTP which will be sent to email id mentioned for registration.
20. The Applicant have to enter OTP received on mobile (linked with Aadhaar) second time.
21. Enter Captcha– The Applicant must enter Captcha before clicking Final Submit button.
1. Document Requirements:
Every Director must have PAN Card (if digital Signature is to be obtained for in the name of the said Director) issued by the Income Tax department as an Identity proof and one address proof in his/her name. Two passport size photographs of each Director are required. Clear Scanned copies of proofs and photos are preferred.
2. Name Availability Search:
It is advisable to conduct a Name Search for the proposed name of the Company to make sure that there is no identical or similar LLP/Company already registered in India or for which an application for registration has been submitted.
3. Payment of Fees (Part Payment):
Part payment is taken to initiate the Company Incorporation process. We provide you following payment options: 1. Cash, 2. Cheque and 3. Online Transfer. (Payment Gateway facility is under process)
4. (RUN) Name Application:
After approval of all the DIN, we shall draft the Main Object of the Company for the approval of the Promoters. On the approval of the Promoters, our team will forward Company name application with the Registrar of Companies.
5. Payment of Fees (Final Payment):
After the approval of the name, the remaining payment is taken.
6. Application of DIN & Digital Signature:
We shall prepare and send all the required documents for signature of the Promoters at one go.
7. Filing of Incorporation documents:
Our Team will prepare all the relevant documents along with eForms, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) required for the company incorporation and will file the same with the authorities.
8. Final Process: After completion of the process:
we provide you a file containing all documentation made for Company formation along with DIN papers and Digital Signatures.
9. Long-Term Relationship:
We look forward to a very long-term relationship with all our Clients. We provide all kinds of recurring compliance services required by the Company in the form of Annual Return filing and various Event Based Compliance.
Easy Steps to Check Company Registration Status on MCA.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is a government portal containing details of all the companies incorporated in India.
Stakeholders are requested to ensure that the proposed name selected does not contain any word as prohibited in Section 4(2) & (3) of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014.
Stakeholders are also requested to read and understand Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 in respect of any proposed name before applying for the same.
Step 1: Go to the MCA website. www.mca.gov.in [Check Private Limited Company Name – Private Limited Company search]
Step 2: Scroll mouse on MCA Services Tab and click on “View Company Master Data“
Step 3: Click on the Search button
Step 4: Put the name of the Company / LLP Name, which you want to find.
Step 5: Now you find a list of Company / LLP Name, Click on the desired company which you want to show.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.
Step 7: Now you find the Master data of the Company / LLP Name.
Step by step process : [Check Private Limited Company Name – Private Limited Company search]
1. To access Master Company/LLP Data click “View Company/LLP Master Data” link; to view Index of Charges, click ‘View Index of Charges’; and to access signatory details, click on ‘View Signatory Details’ on the left-hand side of this page.
2. Enter the Company/LLP Name or CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP.
3. Click the Submit button in case CIN is entered.
4. In case CIN/LLPIN is not available Press the “Search” button after entering the first few characters in Company/LLP Name field.
5. List of companies/LLPs would appear. Select your company/LLP by clicking the ‘Select’ button.
6. CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP with Company/LLP Name shall be displayed on the screen.
7. Click the Submit button once CIN/LLPIN is displayed.
8. System shall display the required data.
9. To take a printout of the same, click on ‘Print’ button given on the page.
10. On clicking the same, the required data shall be displayed in a tabular form. Take the print out of the same.
LLP is an alternative corporate business form that gives the benefits of limited liability of a partnership and the flexibility of a partnership.
The LLP can continue its existence irrespective of changes in partners. It is capable of entering into contracts and holding property in its own name.
The LLP is a separate legal entity, is liable to the full extent of its assets but the liability of the partners is limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP.
LLP form is a form of a business model which/ Advantage of LLP
(i) is organized and operates on the basis of an agreement.
(ii) provides flexibility without imposing detailed legal and procedural requirements
(iii) enables professional/technical expertise and initiative to combine with financial risk-taking capacity in an innovative and efficient manner
Please note that as a part of process re-engineering of LLP Incorporation related forms viz. Form 1, Form 2 with linked forms Form 2A /17/18, Form 5, the ‘Pay Later’ option would be temporarily disabled for use in respect of these forms with immediate effect till 1st October 2018.
Process Re-engineering of LLP-Incorporation related forms – Precautions to be taken by professionals and users Please click here for more details