1. Document Requirements:
Every Director must have PAN Card (if digital Signature is to be obtained for in the name of the said Director) issued by the Income Tax department as an Identity proof and one address proof in his/her name. Two passport size photographs of each Director are required. Clear Scanned copies of proofs and photos are preferred.
2. Name Availability Search:
It is advisable to conduct a Name Search for the proposed name of the Company to make sure that there is no identical or similar LLP/Company already registered in India or for which an application for registration has been submitted.
3. Payment of Fees (Part Payment):
Part payment is taken to initiate the Company Incorporation process. We provide you following payment options: 1. Cash, 2. Cheque and 3. Online Transfer. (Payment Gateway facility is under process)
4. (RUN) Name Application:
After approval of all the DIN, we shall draft the Main Object of the Company for the approval of the Promoters. On the approval of the Promoters, our team will forward Company name application with the Registrar of Companies.
5. Payment of Fees (Final Payment):
After the approval of the name, the remaining payment is taken.
6. Application of DIN & Digital Signature:
We shall prepare and send all the required documents for signature of the Promoters at one go.
7. Filing of Incorporation documents:
Our Team will prepare all the relevant documents along with eForms, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) required for the company incorporation and will file the same with the authorities.
8. Final Process: After completion of the process:
we provide you a file containing all documentation made for Company formation along with DIN papers and Digital Signatures.
9. Long-Term Relationship:
We look forward to a very long-term relationship with all our Clients. We provide all kinds of recurring compliance services required by the Company in the form of Annual Return filing and various Event Based Compliance.
Easy Steps to Check Company Registration Status on MCA.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is a government portal containing details of all the companies incorporated in India.
Stakeholders are requested to ensure that the proposed name selected does not contain any word as prohibited in Section 4(2) & (3) of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014.
Stakeholders are also requested to read and understand Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 in respect of any proposed name before applying for the same.
Step 1: Go to the MCA website. www.mca.gov.in [Check Private Limited Company Name – Private Limited Company search]
Step 2: Scroll mouse on MCA Services Tab and click on “View Company Master Data“
Step 3: Click on the Search button
Step 4: Put the name of the Company / LLP Name, which you want to find.
Step 5: Now you find a list of Company / LLP Name, Click on the desired company which you want to show.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.
Step 7: Now you find the Master data of the Company / LLP Name.
Step by step process : [Check Private Limited Company Name – Private Limited Company search]
1. To access Master Company/LLP Data click “View Company/LLP Master Data” link; to view Index of Charges, click ‘View Index of Charges’; and to access signatory details, click on ‘View Signatory Details’ on the left-hand side of this page.
2. Enter the Company/LLP Name or CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP.
3. Click the Submit button in case CIN is entered.
4. In case CIN/LLPIN is not available Press the “Search” button after entering the first few characters in Company/LLP Name field.
5. List of companies/LLPs would appear. Select your company/LLP by clicking the ‘Select’ button.
6. CIN/LLPIN of the Company/LLP with Company/LLP Name shall be displayed on the screen.
7. Click the Submit button once CIN/LLPIN is displayed.
8. System shall display the required data.
9. To take a printout of the same, click on ‘Print’ button given on the page.
10. On clicking the same, the required data shall be displayed in a tabular form. Take the print out of the same.
LLP is an alternative corporate business form that gives the benefits of limited liability of a partnership and the flexibility of a partnership.
The LLP can continue its existence irrespective of changes in partners. It is capable of entering into contracts and holding property in its own name.
The LLP is a separate legal entity, is liable to the full extent of its assets but the liability of the partners is limited to their agreed contribution in the LLP.
LLP form is a form of a business model which/ Advantage of LLP
(i) is organized and operates on the basis of an agreement.
(ii) provides flexibility without imposing detailed legal and procedural requirements
(iii) enables professional/technical expertise and initiative to combine with financial risk-taking capacity in an innovative and efficient manner
Please note that as a part of process re-engineering of LLP Incorporation related forms viz. Form 1, Form 2 with linked forms Form 2A /17/18, Form 5, the ‘Pay Later’ option would be temporarily disabled for use in respect of these forms with immediate effect till 1st October 2018.
Process Re-engineering of LLP-Incorporation related forms – Precautions to be taken by professionals and users Please click here for more details